Andrew Jones, Jr.
President and Co-Founder of APM
Andrew Jones, Jr., President of Atlanta Property Matters, Inc., has been passionate about carpentry since he was old enough to hold a hammer. Andrew began by working on heavy equipment, first as a Case® Factory-Certified Technician, then as a Raymond® Factory-Certified Level 2 Technician. Then, after completely remodeling his own home with outstanding results, Andrew realized that he had the vision, skills and desire to create and maintain comfortable and functional living spaces for others. Never complacent with what he’s already accomplished, Andrew stays current in the industry through continuing education as an unchanging priority for himself and his crew.
For example, Andrew completed the “We Teach House Institute” course in Home Inspection at Clayton State University. He applies the guidelines and skill set of a certified home inspector to every job he does – helping to ensure that his work will satisfy, not only you, but also potential buyers and inspectors of your home.
More about Andrew:
- Andrew is an ordained minister.
- His hobbies/interests include Bible study, playing video games, camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Andrew’s bucket list includes visiting Tokyo, Ireland, and Israel; learning to kiteboard, paddleboard and surf; and learning to play a guitar.
Vice-President and Co-Founder of APM and Owner/ “Beekeeper” of The Hive Solution
Carrie began her creative career as a design student attending Atlanta’s The Creative Circus, where she crafted and learned the trade of marketing communications. In March 1999, she graduated and joined WestWayne Advertising as a studio artist. In 2001, she began freelancing as a graphic designer and production artist for a diverse array of agencies, businesses and organizations, both large and small.
As Vice-President and Co-Founder of APM, Carrie’s duties include:
- Leading and guiding the management team in accordance with the company’s mission.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the company’s mission and overall direction.
- Developing all company marketing/communications.
Carrie is also founder and owner of The Hive Solution, Inc., a virtual office assistant service dedicated to small growing businesses. Personalized business services include telephone answering support, scheduling appointments, and follow-up and reminder calls. The Hive Solution becomes the front office for growing businesses by communicating directly with both customers and the team.
More about Carrie:
- For the past five years, Carrie and Andrew have been actively involved with fundraising for breast cancer research and awareness. They have participated in the Susan G Komen 3-Day, walking 60 miles in three days and raising $2,300 each per year. In 2014, they will each raise $1,000 and walk 40 miles in the Atlanta 2-Day on October 11 and 12, 2014. All funds raised for the Atlanta 2-Day stay local to the Atlanta area.
- Her hobbies/interests include hiking, camping, backpacking.
- Carrie’s bucket list includes traveling to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bora Bora, Ireland, Egypt, and Hawaii; floating in the Dead Sea; going on an African Safari; hiking the Grand Canyon; running a marathon; and standing in a red phone box in England.
Office Manager for APM and “Queen Bee” of The Hive Solution
Jessica graduated from Bauder College with an Associate’s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Management. Her office career started at Farm Bureau of Clayton County, where she worked as a secretary. She was then an Executive Administrative Assistant with Colony for six years. During her time at Colony, Jessica assisted six executive-level managers with scheduling, expense reports, and managed day-to-day operations. She was responsible for setting up IT/HR for all new incoming employees. Jessica grew the office from seven employees to 35 during this period.
More about Jessica:
- Jessica loves to explore new cities and is fascinated by their historical background. She enjoys reading and watching movies. She loves to try new restaurants and new cuisines.
- She enjoys walking/running 5Ks.
- Jessica’s bucket list includes skydiving, rock climbing, ziplining, cruising (exploring new countries), and swimming with dolphins.
Administrative Assistant for APM and The Hive Solution
Michelle began her career working at Compupay (now known as BenefitMall) as a Payroll Clerk. Additionally, she held other positions including Customer Service, Account Executive (PC Support), and Regional Accounts Coordinator for six years. Michelle joined The Hive Solution in March 2015 as an Administrative Assistant where she says she enjoys the workplace relationship/atmosphere and is using her skills to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction among our clientele. She studied at Everest College where she earned her Associates Degree: Medical Administrative Assistant. She is a proud mother of three children: one boy, age 12; and two girls, ages 3 & 5.
More about Michelle:
- Michelle loves to go to the beach, watch movies and spend time with her family.
- Her bucket list includes taking a cruise, visiting Egypt, Greece, Cuba and Italy.
- Hobbies/Interests: she loves all types of art and drawing is one of her passions.